||Star Trek LCARS Screen Saver|
Mac OSX (PowerPC/Intel)
Installation Instruction for PC:
Version 2.2 system47.zip (1.3MB)
- Mac OSX // n e w
Version 2.21 system47.dmg (1.9MB)
- System47 Screen Shots / Wallpapers
View and Download
Version 2.01 with sound system47_v2.01.zip (557Kb)
Version 2.01 silent mode system47s_v2.01.zip (513Kb)
// Both versions can be safely installed on the same machine.
- Macintosh (PowerPC or greater, with System 7.1 or higher)
(will NOT run on OSX)
Version 2.01 with mute control
||Oct.13 updated for Mac OS 9 compatibility.|
||Please note that this version's opening sequence should say "VERSION 2.01". If not, please update it.|
||May conflict with FreePPP 2.6.x. Try using FreePPP 2.5.x or PPP (free from Apple).|
- Download and save the zip file system47.zip (or system47s.zip).
Unzip the file by using WinZip or other decompressing utilities.
(Visit WinZip.com to download the decompressing program if necessary.)
- After decompressing, double click to execute the setup file system47.exe
(or system47s.exe). This will install the screen saver onto the machine automatically.
- System47 should now be the active screen saver on your machine. If not, open the "Display" properties from the Control Panel. Then select the screen saver tab and choose "System47" from the Screen Saver drop down menu to activate it. Click "Ok" to save the setting. And that's it.
Installation Instruction for Macintosh:
- For OSX, download the above system47.dmg. Open the file and double click on the installer file inside. Then follow the instructions. For OS9 version, see below.
- For OS9, download the above system47.sit file. The browser will unStuffIt and save the file on your desktop automatically. (Visit www.AladdinSys.com to download the decompressing program if necessary.)
- Drag the file system47 from your desktop to either the System folder or the Control Panels folder.
- Restart the system. And that's it.